To improve security, Citrix is strengthening their TLS IT standards. As of March 15, 2019, they will be blocking any communication over TLS 1.0 and 1.1. Only connections using TLS 1.2 will be permitted.
How does this impact you?
If you are using the latest versions of Citrix Receiver or Citrix Workspace app as listed below, no action is required. If you are using a lower version, you are required to upgrade to the latest version of Receiver or Workspace by March 15, 2019.
- Citrix Receiver for Windows 4.2.1000 or higher
- Citrix Receiver for Mac 12.0 or higher
- Citrix Receiver for Linux 13.2 or higher
- Citrix Receiver for Android 3.7 or higher
- Citrix Receiver for iOS 7.0 or higher
- Citrix Workspace app (all operating systems) 1808 or higher